This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc: stable 4.5 soon?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 05:45:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: gcc: stable 4.5 soon?
- References: <1286475634.5420.59.camel@YAAKOV04>
Our GCC 4.5 packages has been "experimental" since August. I have been
running 4.5.1, and now 4.5.2, with only slight modifications to your
patchset since then, including an important fix for libgcj. My
latest changes are in Ports git.
Since I have been using 4.5 for so long, I find myself unable to upload
many packages to the distro, as many require the newer libraries. Could
we please have a stable 4.5.2 in the distro soon?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple