This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Support for Shadow Copies Exposed As Drives?
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 18:17:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Support for Shadow Copies Exposed As Drives?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 1/3/2011 9:56 AM, Leon Vanderploeg wrote:
I have hit a brick wall in the Cygwin 1.7 arena -- shadow copies exposed as
drives can no longer be accessed. See
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-07/msg00954.html for an example of previous
documentation on this issue.
Are there any plans for a patch or work-around to allow an exposed shadow
drive to be accessed by a program such as rsync?
Thanks in advance, and best regards,
Have you tried a recent snapshot? <http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple