This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin Support for Shadow Copies Exposed As Drives?
- From: "Leon Vanderploeg" <leonv at vaultnow dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <corrinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 07:56:01 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin Support for Shadow Copies Exposed As Drives?
I have hit a brick wall in the Cygwin 1.7 arena -- shadow copies exposed as
drives can no longer be accessed. See
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-07/msg00954.html for an example of previous
documentation on this issue.?
Are there any plans for a patch or work-around to allow an exposed shadow
drive to be accessed by a program such as rsync?
Thanks in advance, and best regards,
Business Data Protection, LLC
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple