This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X server segfault problem
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:31:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: X server segfault problem
- References: <4D1FD0D9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 1/1/2011 8:11 PM, chm wrote:
I'm having a problem with cygwin 1.7.7
and X version 126.96.36.199 where an OpenGL
application from perl using the Mesa3D
binding dies in the test with a segfault:
A fatal error has occurred and Cygwin/X
will now exit.
Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault).
Please open /var/log/xwin/XWin.0.log
for more information.
This sounds more related to Cygwin-X than just Cygwin. I'd
recommend reporting it to the Cygwin-X list.
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple