This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7.7 issues
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, karllstoneseigler at gmail dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:27:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7.7 issues
- References: <AANLkTimGd2b+3Gmw1WcjboF6EjnkLcyQpD5email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Karl Stone Seigler wrote:
> When I try to run Cygwin Bash Shell, it pulls up an error screen that
> says "The procedure entry point cygwin_create_path cannot be located
> in the dynamic link library in cygwin1.dll". What should I do to find
> it? Where can I find cygwin_create_path?
This often means that there is an incompatible cygwin1.dll somewhere
in the PATH. Please run cygcheck -s -v -r and attach the output, as
> Problem reports: ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Also, this has nothing to do with X11, so the appropriate mailing list
is cygwin, not cygwin-xfree. Redirected accordingly.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple