This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin for windows 7
- From: charlie8 at stny dot rr dot com
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:31:10 +0000
- Subject: Cygwin for windows 7
- Reply-to: charlie8 at stny dot rr dot com
- Sensitivity: Normal
I just downloaded and installed the new cygwin for windows 1.7.7-1. I am having trouble issuing basic ls commands against network drives. For example,after I NET USE to a network drive and cd to it (I.e. Cd /cygdrive/z/test) and then issue the ls command, I get "invalid argument". I have never seen this on xp or vista, only win 7. Is this a known problem by any chance? Thank you!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple