This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Creating a file within Cygwin with setting SYSTEM attribute
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 20:50:46 -0400
- Subject: Creating a file within Cygwin with setting SYSTEM attribute
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
I have access to cpio sources that I would like to add support for
copying/creating Cygwin's symbolic links. At present, any files I
create would be as regular files. Any hints as how I would set this
attribute so I could create these symbolic links. Does setting _IFLNK
in the mode automatically perform setting SYSTEM attribute?
http://genealogy.mcferrin.org/ # McFerrin Family History, Public View
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple