This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WLMP cannot map to parent and Rebaseall fails for unknown reason.
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 20:34:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: WLMP cannot map to parent and Rebaseall fails for unknown reason.
- References: <AANLkTi=Xvvdtn-Jq4u1ZWr9-hR4z7Uac4V7MRB39a53r@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/27/2010 12:11 PM, Oren Elrad wrote:
PS. I know that WLMP is not Cygwin's problem. I was merely hoping that
some kind soul would point me in the right direction to rebasing all
my DLLs for a happy cygwin + WLMP family.
Have you considered <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA>?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple