This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How/Where do I get an older version of Cygwin?
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:24:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: How/Where do I get an older version of Cygwin?
- References: <4C76BA95.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/26/2010 3:03 PM, Blaine Miller wrote:
PS... I read in the archives the following quote...
Rerun 'setup.exe' and pick "Prev".
There is no such option that I can find...
Look at the page where you select packages, just above the list of
packages and to the right, next to the "Category" button. "Cur" is
the default selected radio button. "Prev" is one of the other
options. There is also honest to goodness actual documentation:
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple