This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
associating device names with cygdrive directories
- From: "Charles D. Russell" <worwor at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:49:23 -0500
- Subject: associating device names with cygdrive directories
- Reply-to: worwor at bellsouth dot net
What is the best way to find or predict the association of a given
/dev/sd? with the corresponding /cygdrive/?. Is there a good way to
verify the assignment before writing to the device with dd?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple