This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lighttpd, nano, tidy: update (ping?)
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:00:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: lighttpd, nano, tidy: update (ping?)
- References: <1282729833.8324.22.camel@YAAKOV04>
On 25 August 2010 10:50, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Ping on updates for lighttpd, nano and tidy?
Yeah, an update for nano would be really nice. Is the
2.2.4-wchar.patch still needed? 2.2.5 builds out-of-the-box for me,
with plain './configure' enabling UTF-8 and picking up ncursesw.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple