This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Old newlib/libc/string/wcsncpy.c in cygwin-1.7.*-src.tar.bz2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:24:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Old newlib/libc/string/wcsncpy.c in cygwin-1.7.*-src.tar.bz2
- References: <4C729288.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 23 17:23, Christian Franke wrote:
> According to src tarball and CVS tags, recent cygwin 1.7 DLL
> releases still use newlib/libc/string/wcsncpy.c r1.2 from
> Is this intentional?
No, that's unintentional. Thanks for the info. I fixed that locally
for the next release, as well as the bogus .# file.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple