This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.6.-1: ldd always fails with "No such file or directory"
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:05:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.7.6.-1: ldd always fails with "No such file or directory"
- References: <4C724457.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 23 11:50, Dirk Sondermann wrote:
> After the update to Cygwin 1.7.6.-1, ldd always fails with the
> error "No such file or directory".
> $ ldd /bin/ls
> ldd: /bin/ls: No such file or directory
Thanks for the report. I fixed this in CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple