This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building a custom cygwin1.dll library
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 02:30:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Building a custom cygwin1.dll library
- References: <AANLkTinNsXE5GU4bvLh8fz2bkn3XHChw-utkwQ8V112L@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 09:32:47PM -0400, Gregg Levine wrote:
>Is it possible to build a custom cygwin1.dll library? I'm in the
>process of setting up a Win2K8 or Win2K3 server, and I would like to
>install a personalized install of Cygwin there.
No, it's completely impossible. This is software. Once it's written,
it's cast in stone. Sorry.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple