This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.7.6: df shows wrong (different?) drive information
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:56:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.7.6: df shows wrong (different?) drive information
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 19 23:14, Rolf Campbell wrote:
> When I run "df -h <dir>" where dir is part of a
> native-NTFS-mounted-drive, then df prints details about the root
> drive (not the mounted drive).
That should be fixed in CVS now.
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple