Re: last email

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Jacob Jacobson <news@biyani.org> wrote:
> On 8/17/2010 6:07 AM, Global International wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dear,
>>
>> Please confirm if you received my last email and provide me your direct
>> phone number for more discussions.
>>
>> Yours truly,
>>
>> Mr. David Brown
>> Global International
>>

> Discuss what?
> --

Hello!
It's an e-mail blast sent out to every single address they could find
on the Internet. Problem being is that the people behind them are
getting desperate because most of us are ignoring their desperate
e-mail attempts for attention.

Incidentally partner this is technically very off-topic for this list
so we should drop it now from the list. If you're interested we can
continue to discuss it off-list.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com