This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash file completion (Tab) produces "-sh: exclude: unbound variable"
- From: Jacob Jacobson <news at biyani dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:04:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bash file completion (Tab) produces "-sh: exclude: unbound variable"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/18/2010 10:22 AM, Dr. Rainer Woitok wrote:
after having recently upgraded Cygwin on my laptop running Windows Vista
the Bash Shell started misbehaving by issuing "-sh: exclude: unbound
variable" whenever I hit "Tab" for file name completion. After trying
the obvious (that is, issuing "set +u") and even having success with it,
I checked the Cygwin mailing list archives but only found a single
thread ending with "Problem solved, use 'set -o nounset'".
My understanding is that, this has been forwarded upstream for fixing in
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple