This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ImageMagick: More insufficient package dependencies
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:26:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick: More insufficient package dependencies
- References: <4C6C1B01.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 06:40:17PM +0100, William Blunn wrote:
>My apologies to all the folks NOT involved in maintaining the
>ImageMagick package, but there doesn't appear to be any defined process
>for reporting bugs which might narrow down the attention-grab to a more
>relevant set of people.
Actually, this is the defined way to report bugs in a cygwin package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple