This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: experimental package: gcc4-4.5.0-1
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:18:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: experimental package: gcc4-4.5.0-1
- References: <4C66BA98.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14 August 2010 16:47, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> full release of GCC-4.5.1 will follow shortly.
> just for completeness, now that you are working on GCC-4.5.1, perhaps you
> have some comments on this:
Oi, no thread hijacking please. That issue isn't even anything to do
with gcc, because byteorder.h is part of the cygwin base package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple