This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libncurses-devel-5.7-18 doesn't create /usr/include/curses.h
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:40:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: libncurses-devel-5.7-18 doesn't create /usr/include/curses.h
- References: <4C6687FA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 14 14:11, Ryan Johnson wrote:
> Hi all,
> Getting compile errors about curses.h not found, and sure enough,
> it's not in /usr/include. After reinstalling libncurses-devel (I
> already had it), the problem didn't go away so I looked in the
> postinstall script.
> The comment at the top says:
> ># This script will create symbolic links in the toplevel include
> ># directory, pointing to files 'hidden' in the ncurses subdirectory.
> But I can't find anywhere in the script which actually does this for
> the .h files.
> Is this change intentional?
Yes, see http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2010-01/msg00002.html
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple