This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs and DBUS
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 06:31:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs and DBUS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/12/2010 10:36 PM, email@example.com wrote:
Can the Cygwin Emacs maintainer compile an
Emacs binary (emacs-X11, emacs-nox, etc) with D-BUS?
It appears that the cygdbus-1-3.dll should be able
to be available for Cygwin Emacs support.
Yes, I've just checked that it builds with D-Bus. I'll upload a test
release in a few days. BTW, the configure script gives the following
D-Bus integration has been tested for GNU/Linux only.
So I don't know if it will work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple