This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libpng14-devel does not provide libpng.dll.a
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:59:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: libpng14-devel does not provide libpng.dll.a
- References: <1281670219.4288.1.camel@YAAKOV04>
On 8/12/2010 11:30 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> libpng14-devel provides libpng.a and libpng.la symlinks, but no
> libpng.dll.a symlink. I presume this is unintentional?
Yes. They changed the way these symlinks were done, to this:
for ext in a la so
so.@PNGLIB_MAJOR@@PNGLIB_MINOR@.@PNGLIB_RELEASE@ sl dylib; do\
but dll.a is missing from that list. I'll roll out a replacement Sunday.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple