This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CygWin Security &amp; Performance Issues
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:11:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: CygWin Security &amp; Performance Issues
- References: <201008121351.o7CDp56h018152@post.webmailer.de>
> Please don't...
> ... waste peoples time with meaningless acronyms.
The meaning is perfectly clear, and posted on cygwin.com. Corinna even
kindly provided the link, to make it trivial for you to go and find out
what it meant.
The meaning expresses one of the standard requirements of the Cygwin
mailing lists, which list participants are expected to abide by. A polite
reminder is entirely appropriate.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple