This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin DLL 1.7.5-1 would not interfere with Symantec anti virus?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:02:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin DLL 1.7.5-1 would not interfere with Symantec anti virus?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 10 21:26, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hello. One of the issues fixed under the New Cygwin DLL 1.7.5-1
> release is the memory leak. Does this mean that we wont have any
> problems ruuning anti virus software like Symantec anymore?
What is "the" memory leak? What has a memory leak to do with
interference by BLODAs?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple