This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR Re: Setup.exe update confusion
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:07:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR Re: Setup.exe update confusion
- References: <AANLkTim3p30Pr9Jy3FUs3-=Hz5K9JGUxz6qDRO-xC0jp@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/5/2010 12:51 PM, David BalaÅic wrote:
On 5 August 2010 18:37, Larry Hall (Cygwin)<> wrote:
On 8/5/2010 12:24 PM, David BalaÅic wrote:
On 5 August 2010 18:00, Larry Hall (Cygwin)
Without concrete advice that link doesn't do much.
An average Joe has no idea what configuring means anyway, let alone
being able to do such a change.
For example, how do I do that in gmail?
I am an advanced user, but can't find anything related in Settings.
If your email client doesn't help you out here, you're kind of stuck doing
it manually. I don't use gmail but the reports I've heard suggest that you
need to let your fingers do the work. It may be worthwhile to put in a
feature request or a "+1" on any existing request.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple