Re: Some key binding in Emacs not properly work in mintty.

On 04.08.2010 22:38, Gary wrote:
Andy Koppe wrote:

Yet there's no obvious reason why this shouldn't work in xterm and
mintty. The Shift-Up keycode follows the same pattern as the ones for
the other Shift-Arrow combinations. This suggests a configuration
problem, or perhaps a terminfo issue. Unfortunately I don't know
enough about emacs to try to diagnose this.

See if it still happens when you start emacs with 'emacs -Q -q' (doesn't load any config files). If it doesn't happen any more, it's an emacs config issue and you go through a long process of excluding different parts of your config until you find it :)

When I report issue I already run Emacs with:

$ emacs --no-init-file --no-site-file

So probably this is a

configuration problem, or perhaps a terminfo issue.