This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: List configuration?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:25:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: List configuration?
- References: <ABA6DBBA6F3A4CD69423D587375B4AEA@cit.wayne.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:19:44AM -0400, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
>The user's guide requests that people reply to the list, but the
>default headers are set up to reply to the sender. This seems a bit
>strange. I know it's been this way for ages but I do get tired of
>realizing I forgot to change the recipient.
Nope. The default list configuration is to do nothing. There is no
default setting to force replying to the sender. That would be really
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple