This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using nano in mintty : missing cursor
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:53:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Using nano in mintty : missing cursor
- References: <380-2201044221364639@M2W120.mail2web.com>
> Try editing a text document using nano in a mintty terminal.
> Press <Alt-r> to replace text.
> The typed search string at the bottom of the page lacks a visible cursor
> (though it is there, as evidenced by use of <LtArrow> and <RtArrow> and
> inserting text) which is a small inconvenience.
Thanks for the report. A workaround is to set the cursor colour to
something that's sufficiently different both from the foreground and
the background colours, e.g. green as in PuTTY's default config.
> Any chance of a revision - to mintty - to address this?
Nah, I like to have a few bugs around to keep me company.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple