Re: ImageMagick shared libraries missing?

Reini Urban <rurban@x-ray.at> writes:

[snipped 21 lines]

> Thanks for the report. I did this ImageMagick upload, though I'm not
> the original maintainer, so I missed some dependencies.
>
> Volker, did you record this?

And there seems to some problem with the path separator in some file?
Montage works but it throws this message up

montage: unable to read font
`/usr/lib/ImageMagick-6.4.0/config//usr/share/fonts/corefonts/arial.ttf'.
                                 ^^^^
This issue was there in the previous packaged release too.

 sivaram