This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cyglsa lsaauth failure
- From: Jeremy Bopp <jeremy at bopp dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:57:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: cyglsa lsaauth failure
- References: <20100420205242.GA26489@proxix.com>
On 4/20/2010 3:52 PM, Tom Schutter wrote:
> I have a machine where cron worked in 1.7.1, but now fails after an
> upgrade to 1.7.5. Using strace, I have determined that lsaauth
> succeeded before, but it now fails.
Did you remember to re-run cyglsa-config as mentioned in the Cygwin DLL
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple