This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.20.1-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:39:02 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.20.1-1
- References: <20080815192404.GB12901@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of groff available for installation. This is an
overdue refresh from ftp.gnu.org. It is reputed to fix the problem
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and click Next repeatedly. This will update
any out-of-date packages on your computer.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple