Re: ./ns command not WORKING AT ALL!!!

On 17/04/2010 18:42, novice_246 wrote:

> FRIG WANNA!!! I JUST ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP AND WANNA GETTING ON LIKE A BUNCH
> OF PUSSYHOLES!!

  Yes, but you're being an idiot, so this is what you get.  Enjoy!

  OK, let's spell it out for you step by step:

1:  You got a program off your tutors at college.
2:  It didn't work.
3:  You come and ask us, a completely different bunch of people who've never
met you or the tutors you got this program from, if we know what's up with it?

  Of course we don't, how could we?  Magic?

    cheers,
      DaveK