Re: Setup, update thyself

I invoke setup through a little helper script that updates setup.exe
in case there is a new version on the server.

wget.exe --timestamping http://cygwin.com/setup.exe
runas.exe /user:%USERDOMAIN%\Administrator setup.exe

Auto-update would have a nice touch to it, though.

Alex
--
Alexander GroÃ
http://therightstuff.de/