This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: less-436-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:27:21 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: less-436-1
- References: <20090606190002.GA5907@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20090606195813.GA10979@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of less available for installation. This is the
most recent version of less available from greenwoodsoftware.com. The
description of what's new from the last release is below.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
***** Excerpted from the less NEWS file *****
NEWS about less
For the latest news about less, see the "less" Web page:
You can also download the latest version of less from there.
To report bugs, suggestions or comments, send email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Major changes between "less" versions 429 and 436
* Don't pass "-" to non-pipe LESSOPEN unless it starts with "-".
* Allow a fraction as the argument to the -# (--shift) option.
* Fix highlight bug when underlined/overstruck text matches at end of line.
* Fix non-regex searches with ctrl-R.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple