Re: NFS server/exports - exported path with embedded spaces is not successful

On 04/06/2010 02:50 PM, D O Newbold wrote:

> I've read the man page and find no clarification on the embedded space
> case.
> I don't know if this is a bug or just a shortcoming.

Just a matter of not reading in the right place (although admittedly the
man page could also mention this).
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table

If the name of the mount point contains spaces these can be escaped as
'\040'.