This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ ATTN: xinetd mantainer ] Default xinetd init conf correction
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:40:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ ATTN: xinetd mantainer ] Default xinetd init conf correction
- References: <20100405201041.GA5152@ghost.local.lan>
On 4/5/2010 4:10 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> This is just a remainder, I sent this before to the list, but might
> have gone unnoticed.
> Please consider correcting the default xinetd config file.
Thanks for the reminder. The problem was, I had a symlink /etc/init.d ->
/etc/rc.d/init.d in my installation (similar to many linuxes) so I
didn't notice the problem.
It'll be fixed in the next release, but that might be a couple of weeks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple