This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installing openssh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 21:04:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: installing openssh
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 05:56:17PM -0700, T T wrote:
>Sorry if the question seems dummy but I really can't figure that out.
>It says in the user guide: "You may search for specfic tools by using
>the Setup Package Search (http://cygwin.com/packages/) at the Cygwin
>web site". I want to install openssh but it isn't in the version, the
>latest, that I downloaded. It does however appear on the website, but
>there seems to be no way to download any files... it's here:
>What are we suppose to do from here? Clicking only displays a list of
Look at the main page "Installing and Updating Cygwin and its Packages".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple