This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to set icrnl (stty -F /dev/ttyS2 icrnl) for an ftdi device
- From: Morgan Gangwere <0 dot fractalus at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:12:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: unable to set icrnl (stty -F /dev/ttyS2 icrnl) for an ftdi device
- References: <FDDDEAAHAFIADFJAC@webmail.ulb.ac.be>
On 4/3/2010 5:55 PM, Robrecht Dewaele wrote:
I'm using cygwin 1.7.2 on Windows 7, and I am unable to set the icrnl flag for /dev/ttyS2 as shown at the bottom of my message. The device attached to ttyS2 is a ARM development board which uses an ftdi chip for serial communication over USB.
(The device is connected with USB, and the driver creates a virtual com port.)
Are you running them as Administrator? (UAC or no UAC, this matters.)
> Because it breaks the logical flow of conversation, plus makes
>>> Top-Posting is evil.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple