This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.1 Runtime Error in setup.exe subsequent to successful install
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:00:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.7.1 Runtime Error in setup.exe subsequent to successful install
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/04/2010 19:39, Brad Allen wrote:
> Nobody replied on this, so I've given up on cygwin.
Oops, sorry. This is a high traffic mailing list, sometimes things get
overlooked. Please believe that it wasn't malicious.
> The bash shell included with msysgit is turning out to be a nice
> replacement, and unlike cygwin, doesn't seem to have any problems with
> Python's virtualenv.
ActivePython may well not be compatible with Cygwin, or vice-versa, if
that's the version you are using.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple