This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.1 Runtime Error in setup.exe subsequent to successful install
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:05:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7.1 Runtime Error in setup.exe subsequent to successful install
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/1/2010 2:39 PM, Brad Allen wrote:
Nobody replied on this, so I've given up on cygwin.
Persistence is a virtue. :-)
The bash shell included with msysgit is turning out to be a nice
replacement, and unlike cygwin, doesn't seem to have any problems with
You're welcome to try again using the latest 'setup.exe' available from
cygwin.com. The current version is 2.693. That's the version for
'setup.exe', not the Cygwin package, which is now at version 1.7.2.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple