This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync.exe without socket pairs
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:46:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: rsync.exe without socket pairs
- References: <4BB4B647.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 1 11:05, Eliot Moss wrote:
> This solves the spin/hang issue that I was seeing with certain
> large files transferring via ssh from my Windows 7 64-bit
> Of course we all hope the underlying bug will be found and
> fixed eventually, but this workaround has helped me and some
> others for the time being ...
Of course, if nobody having this problem dives into the code and
performs some actual debugging(*), it's unlikely the bug will ever
(*) Using GDB and other, similar voodoo.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple