Re: difficulties building graphviz 2.20.2

> Dave Korn <dave.korn <at> artimi.com> writes:

  lol

>> I think I worked around it by
>> running the "iffe" command manually to generate the FEATURE/vmalloc file and
>> then restarting the make.
>
> Didn't work for me :(

  Well, I no longer have any of the old build dirs or stuff around from all
that time ago, so I'm afraid you'll have to figure out why it didn't work (you
didn't even say if "iffe" failed, or if it worked but that wasn't enough for
the make to complete successfully) and maybe do a bit of debugging.  Sorry I
can't be more help.

    cheers,
      DaveK