g++ compile to use in windows (with only the cygwin1.dll)

hi

my problem is that if i compile my hello world programm (as a test) with

g++ test.cpp -o test or
g++ -o test test.cpp

there is no error

i can open it in the cygwin window (hello world pops up =D)
but if i tryed to open the .exe in windows the error msg came up (no cygwin1.dll) after i searched a bit i put it in the dir from my programm

now it should work or???

fail

the next error smg pops up (i searched it in my bin and put it in my dir from the programm)
but that istn waht i want =/ i want that the rogramm is usable only with ONE dll data the cygwin1.dll

now i dont know waht i should do or where the error is

i hope u can help me

greetz moonlich