1.7.1: build-docbook-catalog missing dependency on util-linux?

After updating Cygwin a few days ago xsltproc started failing with the
following error:

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl";
cannot parse
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl

My /etc/xml/catalog looked a little sparse so I attempted to fix the
problem by running build-docbook-catalog by hand. However, it returned
the error

getopt: command not found

Installing util-linux let me run build-docbook-catalog, which in turn
fixed my problem. Should a dependency for util-linux be added to the
build-docbook-catalog package?