This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-oodiff 20080328-2 -- Git diff filter for OpenOffice documents
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:15:32 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-oodiff 20080328-2 -- Git diff filter for OpenOffice documents
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
License : GPL
A git diff filter program to make it possible to diff OpenDocument
(OpenOffice, Koffice ...) documents. A wrapper script to odt2txt
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- Cygwin patches: Clean up temporary files after diff
- The project itself does not maintain Change Logs.
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
More information on unsubscribing can be found:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple