This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe 2.674: Permission denied writing temp files to mirror directory structure
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:48:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup.exe 2.674: Permission denied writing temp files to mirror directory structure
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:24:37PM -0600, Edward McGuire wrote:
>I investigated disk free space and permissions issues and found: S: is
>a network drive of type NTFS.
It seems like not using a network drive for your download directory
would be your best bet to move beyond this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple