This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "update-desktop-database" seems to not work anymore.
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:29:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: "update-desktop-database" seems to not work anymore.
- References: <BLU0-SMTP551FF59630416E3F1344DDDD7A0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 12/29/2009 10:21 AM, Claude Sylvain wrote:
- Cygwin "setup" do not show any "update-desktop-database" package!?
So, it is difficult to go further more in the evaluation/resolution
of that problem.
cygcheck -p update-desktop-database
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple