This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New 1.7 release setup does not run on WinNT
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:58:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: New 1.7 release setup does not run on WinNT
- References: <4B3783F1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 07:57:37AM -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
>I have been using the 1.7 beta without any issues up until the official release.
> I try to run 1.7.1 setup and nothing happens, it just exits without even
>opening a window.
>Trying to run the previous version of setup works until it encounters setup.ini
>which no longer matches the version.
We need more details. What is "WinNT"? NT 3.5? NT 4.0? Windows 2000?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple