Re: Revamp cygwin.com project page?

> Thanks for the offer but I don't like the color scheme or the
> newly-invented logo. ?There also isn't enough to go on in this page to
> really decide if it's worth changing especially since I can't look at
> the html and so, don't know how hard it would be to maintain -
> especially since that look and feel would have to be propagated to all
> the other cygwin pages.

Thanks. I can modify the colors and the logo idea was just to see what
people thought. The design was very short work and was my attempt at
giving back to the Cygwin project. I was needing feedback and wanted
to know if this was a possibility.

I can do the HTML/CSS, but yes you would probably need to come up with
some organization to avoid doing a lot of tedious manual editing. The
design hasn't yet been cut, since I didn't know if it would be
accepted.

So, what should I do? I assume Christopher Faylor manages this, based
on his response. I was hoping to work out the details and get some
kind of plan, but if it's not an interest - I understand.

Cheers,
Kris