This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup RFE: auto stop/restart of system-level cygrunsrv service et al.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:33:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup RFE: auto stop/restart of system-level cygrunsrv service et al.
- References: <4B33ADD4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 10:07:16AM -0800, Linda Walsh wrote:
>Since it's not a user-level program that a user can easily just close a
>window on (and would have to bring up services to start/stop), would it
>be too much trouble to stop & restart cygrunsrv if it is the only
>program creating a file-busy condition (such as on replacying
That would require a non-cygrunsrv solution since cygrunsrv is a cygwin
program and there are obvious chicken/egg issues there.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple